Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Headed to Hospital (Updated)

I've been working on my tag response for a few days now but I can't seem to break away from Teri for 10 minutes to finish it. We are now heading to the hospital. Looks like I won't finish it tonight either.

More details to follow.

UPDATE:

Teri was having contractions about 4 minutes apart from 5:30-ishish until 7:30-ish but they weren't that severe. Then from 7:30 until 8:30 she started having contractions 3 minutes apart but still not too severe. So we went to the hospital. Although Teri had contractions in the wheelchair up to triage, once she got into the hospital bed they stopped - on a dime. Teri had one contraction in 20 minutes, but she had dialated to a 2. They took her off the monitor (so of course she immediately had a contraction) and sent us home. Teri's now had contractions all night, but they are inconsistent still.

We'll see how things go.

1 comment:

The Llewellyn's said...

I am glad you have time for blog while the wife is in labor. Tad, I want to be more like you.

"Honey, just wait, hold that labor, I need to attach another photo to the blog."

I am glad she is ok and that our kids will be a little closer in age.