Thursday, November 22, 2007

Live from the Turkey Bowl

Ah, the Turkey Bowl. Who doesn't love a game with 17 wide receivers facing off against 15 cornerbacks and two safeties? Today's Turkey Bowl ended up being standard 14 vs. 14 football with no offensive line so not quite the full effect but still enough to be fun. We still decided to divide up and play 7 on 7 with two different fields.

Final tallies:

Games 1 and 2

Davis, Tad: [Offense] 2 receptions out of 2 intended passes (100%), 45 yards, 2 first downs

End of offensive highlights

(Yeah, not a whole lot of action offensively)

[Defense] 1 touchdown saving interception (which complements my 1 near Pick-6 which I wasn't able to intercept which led to an opposing team touchdown)

6 "tackles" (which really means I just got the guy's flag), 4 solo

5 quarterback hurries, 1 pressure sack (I can't really count it as a sack because right as I was about to pull the quarterback's flag he fell down)

End defensive highlights

2 comments:

The Llewellyn's said...

Good One. I had a great game too.

You are really high tech with your flags. We had two hand touch.

Jeff & Liberty said...

Hey Tad! Yea, we are in Tucson these days. Just send me your e-mail address at libertycase@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog!