Sunday, October 7, 2007

McKay's Post

Hi, my name is McKay and this is my first blog post.

Daddy said that he would let me post something for my birthday. But then Daddy got mad at me and took away my posting privilege because I had one too many temper tantrums that day. I looked kind of like this.


But I promised that I would be really good on the way home from Utah and I slept the entire plane ride leaving Mommy and Daddy free to listen to some music and read a book. So, as a reward, Daddy is letting me post. I'm really excited.

I like animals. All kinds really. I even like to get up close to them as long as they don't make any sudden movements or sounds.



I love slides. Going down is fun, but trying to climb up is better. I still haven't figured out how to walk up the slide, but I'm working on it.





I love swings too!



But I'll only go on the big swing if Grandpa takes me.



I don't really like TV. Mom tries to make me watch the Smurfs with her, but I'm just not sold yet. I'd rather listen to Josh Groban, Guster, or Hannah Montana. Of course, who wouldn't want to listen to Hannah Montana?

Well, I better go. Mommy's got some bananas for me and I love my bananas.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Gosh, McKay -- sounds like you have your Mommy and Daddy figured out! Keep them in line, okay?