Wednesday, July 2, 2008

J. Crew thinks you're a sucker, but I know better.

For the low, low cost of just under $300.00 you too can have this season's fashion must have. Jeans with paint on them.



But I found a guy who is willing to give you a deal. He's offering hand splattered painted jeans for $150, but the price goes up to $180 if you'd like new jeans. He'll even hand deliver them (if you live in northern Utah county). I'll match his price for anyone in Arizona wanting to take advantage of this steal of a fashion deal.

5 comments:

Jenn and Rob said...

Hey Teri good to how things are going. Your boys are soo cute. Well Katie is coming into town today. I am hoping to convince her to do a blog to keep in touch with you all. Check out my blog thedelancyfamily.blogspot.com

See you later.

Becky McArthur said...

That's hilarious. I've already got a few pairs in my closet. :)

Katie and Levi said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know I have a blog. Woo HOO!! I'm still new at this so go easy on me. You need to look at it. love you!

loriham said...

I got plenty of jeans with paint on them in my closet. I just don't get the fashion these days.

Corri said...

Ha ha...I've always loved your sarcasm, Tad.